Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Not 1 but 2 Play programs

It is such an exciting time, January which is normally a slower period of time for me, where I will just take a load off and enjoy some winter fun with the family. However this January I have been asked to produce two photographic play programs for 2 different local area schools. What fun I am really looking forward to this.

These plays look like both will be a hugh success. The South Bay Elementary School is doing a 101 Dalmatians play and the Chinook Middle School is going to be doing Mulan. The Directors of the plays Mrs. Elizabeth Bretschneider has such enthusiasm and passion for what she does. Dress rehearsals are next week for the Dalmatians play I will post a few images from that. I am really looking forward to the photographing at the stage location it takes me back to high school and all the wonderful plays I helped produce as a stage manger.

Mulan will just got underway first rehearsal was yesterday and it has some really great talent in the show. I look forward to watching this play take shape.

No comments: