Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Autum is my second favorite time of year


I enjoy autumn the most because the cool weather comes back to the area and the leaves start to change. It is a great time of year to enjoy life. I know myself I enjoy putting on my big cozy sweaters and taking walks down the road and listening to the trees. It may sound really funny to say that but I live in a heavily treed area and when the breeze blows the trees it is a very cool sound. It can get your creative mind excited about what it can make. It was just recently discussed with a group of wonderful women I know that as women we were designed to create that it is just a part of who we are. When you take the time to find different ways to inspire us we will want to create. I find that taking the time to enjoy the little moments that have been placed in front of me can be extremely inspiring for me. I hope you will all take some time to enjoy this time of year.

No comments: