Sunday, September 14, 2008

Mason Lake Nuptials

On August 23, 2008 I had the honor of photographing at the Brooke Duggan-Vispond’s family lake home. This home was her Grandmothers residents and though she has past away you feel as if she is right there that day with all her beloved family gathered. Brooke had chosen to have her Grandmothers wedding dress recreated so that she may where it. As you will see it was a beautiful gown. Her husband to be Jason Rothermel seems to enjoy the lake as well by the time we arrived he had already been out on the lake and enjoying some early morning wake boarding (if I have that wrong I am terribly sorry).

I really enjoyed this wedding the from the people to the location to the music which was provided by http://www.lastcall2k.com Chris was a last minute substitute but I really think they got the best. He is has a very current digital library to work with and great personality very fun and easy to work with.

No comments: