Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am trilled to have had the opportunity to work with Ron Dawson from Cinematic Studios this past Friday. I have contracted with Ron to shoot a promo video and am looking forward to the results he says he got some great footage and I am hoping that means an awesome video to come. We had a beautiful day here high clouds and deep blue sky. The Weatherman said we were to have 66% chance of rain in the area. Luckily they don’t know what there talking about.

During the shot I had the pleasure of working with Leslie and Travis who got married this past summer. They are such a treat to work with so fun loving and happy together. We took pictures in the evening with the lights around town and what a treat as you can see. I love night shoots.


The steps of the capitol at night were lit up beautifully and made for a great back drop

Ron's video light was a nice addition in this shot adding a touch of rim lighting

No comments: