Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cans for comments Spread the Love

I want to thank Christine of Christine Tremoulet for the idea here.

I know I am fairly new to blogging and am really wondering if people are find it or not so what a great way to give back to the community and to find out. If you stop by to take a look at the blog in any way leave a comment on any portion of the blog and I will donate 1 can per comment to the local food drive that my son Grey's school does each year. Which might also help his hall win there inner school competition.

I would also like to give credit to the photographers that gave Christine the idea they are as Christine wrote "I have to give Chris + Lynn credit for the inspiration (oh my, are they ever inspiring!), and Scott of Think Photographics credit for pointing it out."

There are many other photographers doing this as well. Kristel Wyman, Lori Miles, Blue Olive, The Bebbs, CJ Scott, Erin Gilmore, Amber Hughes, Jamie Delaine, Tracey Heppner, Michael Wachniak, Melissa Zihlman, and John Heil

2 comments:

Chris+Lynn said...

Awesome! Thanks for joining us & spreading the luv! And love that shot with the pillars below - beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I'm doing Cans for Comments, too. :)

Stop on by...