Wednesday, December 3, 2008

What happen to November

Well I seem to have missed blogging for the whole month of November. I am not really sure where the month went but I know it was plagued by computer problems and having to take the system in to the shop just to be told they had no clue. On the advice on my good friend Phil Dawes I did a system reinstall and with not only his support but the support of my Husband Kevin was able to get the system back to operating like new. It is a painstaking task but for me it was a task that proved to be a good life lesson as well.

I am looking forward to December and all the fun I have planned with my children Grey and Courtney but more on that tomorrow. As well as assisting my husband with the many charitable task he and the Lacey Firefighters take on at this time of year to give back to the community in which they serve.

No comments: